At Larson, Thompson & Sanchez, a law firm in Tallahassee, Florida, we are dedicated to improving clients' lives. Our attorneys offer services in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense: We represent clients facing any type of state or federal crime. Our attorneys have successfully handled complex, high-profile cases. We capably handle criminal cases at any stage of the process, from the pre-indictment stage through trial and sentencing.
- General civil law and litigation: We provide sound legal guidance in personal injury cases as well as other types of civil cases, including business disputes.
- Administrative law: We offer services in a wide array of administrative law matters, including professional license defense, license suspension hearings, regulatory violations and more. Our attorneys are experienced in protecting clients' interests in proceedings before administrative agencies.
In every case, we apply a meticulous attention to detail and a wealth of legal knowledge.
Our legal team is a powerhouse of experience. Each of our principal lawyers brings a unique and valuable background to the table. Attorney Stephen S. Larson III is a former Florida law enforcement officer and federal prosecutor. Attorney William H. Thompson has more than 30 years of trial and appellate experience in state and federal courts. Finally, attorney Richard H. Sanchez is a former Florida prosecutor and assistant attorney general. Collectively, we possess more than 80 years of experience.
Members of our legal team have earned numerous forms of professional recognition. For example, one or more have been:
- AV Preeminent peer review rated,* the highest rating through Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion in Florida Super Lawyers for multiple years
- Named among the Florida Legal Elite by Florida Trend magazine for multiple years
- Named as one of Florida's Best Lawyers by Florida Monthly magazine for multiple years
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
Our attorneys and dedicated staff work together to provide individualized attention to each case. We understand the magnitude of what is at stake. Clients turn to us for quality legal guidance and accessible client service.
To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys, call 815-810-3014 or toll free 712-472-1206. You can also contact us online. Evening and weekend appointments are available by request. Our office is conveniently located across from the governor's mansion in Tallahassee.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.